The Cocoa Bean Company are about to undertake some exciting expansion plans for the business, and as a result of this we have a number of exciting recruitment opportunities for our brand new store opening in Summer 2017 in Braehead, Glasgow.
Our premises in Soar @ Intu will incorporate three unique elements: a chocolate workshop offering fun educational sessions for children to get “hands on” in making their own chocolate products, as well as providing chocolate making workshops for adults, a café for adults and children alike to relax and enjoy a quality experience and sample our top-notch products and a retail unit for customers to purchase our products.
Being a part of the CocoaBean Company team requires a lot of energy, passion and creativity. Don’t worry, though, initially you will get lots of training on our unique workshop experience. You’ll be part of a family team that puts the customers at the heart of everything and makes sure that their experience is a fun and happy one, and that quality is second to none. How? With hard work and lots of fun along the way!
As a key member of the Cocoa Bean team in Intu, you’ll find the role both varied and rewarding. You’ll be working with children a lot and with adults, serving customers and making sure the store is clean, hygienic and welcoming.
What Are We Looking For?
- People with excellent verbal communication skills, lots of creativity and flair, and good organisational skills.
- You’ll also need lots of drive, motivation and enthusiasm, be happy to work in a busy environment and continually focus on our customers.
- You will also need to be prepared to work on weekends on a regular basis.
What You’ll Get In Return!
- A competitive hourly rate, depending on age and experience.
- Staff Discount.
- Opportunities to participate in staff bonus schemes.
To apply, click on the purple splat below and send us your CV and tell us why you want to be part of the team!! Please tell us if you’re interested in a full-time, part-time or temporary position.